Neurological Physiotherapy specialises in addressing the physical conditions that arise as a result of impairment in the function of either the brain, spinal cord, or peripheral nerves. The common issues addressed in this type of therapy are mobility problems, muscle strength, range of movement and balance.
- Education & advice about symptomatic management
- Balance & mobility exercises
- Movement Based Training for learning & reinforcing new movements
- Exercises that aim to improve upper limb and hand function
- Exercises & treatment sessions that aim to increase body awareness and skilled movement control
- Individualised Fitness and strengthening programmes
- Managing Spasticity, spasms and muscle tension
- Pain management
Why Choose Us?
Access to latest
Fully accessible clinic
and rehabilitation gym